- Controlled Substance Information
- BASICS at S&T
- Women and Alcohol
- Men and Alcohol
- Drinking & Driving
- Drive Safe, Drive Smart
- Talking with your Student
- Start the Party Right: The Top 10 Tips for Staying Safe
- What's Your Degree Worth?
- What Every College Student Needs to Know: Information about Alcohol Laws in Missouri
- What Every College Parent Needs to Know: Information about Alcohol Laws in Missouri
- S&T Biennial Review 2010-12
- S&T Biennial Alcohol Review Report 2008-10
- Faculty Influence Brochure
- Faculty Influence BrochureFaculty Influence BrochureFaculty Influence BrochureFaculty Influence BrochureFaculty Influence BrochureFaculty Influence BrochureFaculty Influence BrochureFaculty Influence BrochureFaculty Influence BrochureFaculty Influence BrochureFaculty Influence BrochureFaculty Influence BrochureFaculty Influence BrochureFaculty Influence Brochure
- Campus Safety Tips
- Community Standards Brochure
- Community Standards Survey
- Community/Volunteer Service Form
- Title IX: Sexual Discrimination, Misconduct and Violence
- Ethical Computing
- Policy & Procedures
- Student Organizations
- Missouri S&T Recognized Student Organization (RSO) Policies
- Standard of Conduct for Student Organizations
- Title IX: Discrimination and equity matters will be addressed through CR&R 200.025
- Rules of Procedures in Student Organization Conduct Matters
- Submit a Recognized Student Organization Conduct Report
- Report a Title IX Concern
- Fraternity and Sorority Affairs
- University Committee for Assistance, Response, & Evaluation (UCARE)
To contribute to the educational mission of the University by supporting an open, safe, and just campus environment where civility, diversity, and learning are expected and celebrated.
Address behavior through a resolution process that reflects an educational approach and upholds the rights and responsibilities of all parties involved.
Foster ethical standards and engaged community members.
Provide learning experiences for students who engage in the conduct process by empowering them to have a profound impact while actively demonstrating self management and conceren for their peers and the larger campus community.
Provide educational programs that serve to reduce violations and promote accountability by challenging students in their development of critical thinking, personal & professional success, integrity, community engagement, self management and cultural awareness.
Missouri S&T Values
We add exceptional value. The rewards of the Missouri S&T experience extend far beyond a
college education, valued degree or gratifying career. The S&T experience prepares you for a fulfilling life defined by the confidence to succeed, a desire to excel and a love of learning that never stops.
We are innovators. Building a better world demands a creative spark, innovative and entrepreneurial approaches, and curiosity to discover and explore new solutions to the world’s great challenges.
We hold ourselves accountable for our actions. We strive to uphold the highest ethical standards, to conduct ourselves with trustworthiness and respect for all of humanity, and to instill in our campus community these same principles.
We live by example. As stewards of the public goodwill, the financial resources entrusted to us, and the environment, we emphasize resilient and sustainable practices in all our endeavors.
We are great partners. We focus on adding value and creating mutually beneficial partnerships. The solutions to today’s great challenges require agile collaboration, teamwork and engagement with our stakeholders, both on campus and in the greater business, civic, national and international communities.
We are an inclusive, welcoming community. We seek to build a creative learning environment
marked by openness, understanding and valuing all people and perspectives.
The Office of Community Standards & Student Conduct is established to foster and protect the scholarly, civic development of Missouri S&T students & further supports the University and its mission by providing a secure living-learning environment. Community Standards & Student Conduct is responsible for defining the behavioral expectations of students while educating the campus community regarding these standards and procedures. These services are designed to adjudicate student conduct matters through methods that maintain individual accountability while taking into account the needs of the campus community. We are committed to protecting the campus community and instilling the University Values through educational initiatives.